Website Indie Recruiting
Hemp Master of Biomass Cultivation and Greenhouse Flower Production in Cameron Park California
Are you looking to break into the booming marijuana and cannabis industry as a Hemp Master of Biomass Cultivation and Greenhouse Flower Production in Cameron Park California?
The Hemp Master of Biomass Cultivation and Greenhouse Flower Production will report directly to the senior leadership team. They will help establish and oversee the protocols procedures for several affiliate-owned farm relationships, providing direct hemp-oversight to professional farmers during annual production. We are looking for candidates with both academic and applied expertise with start-up experience. Full hemp supply chain experience would be a plus.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up & manage large-scale outdoor hemp cultivation protocols and procedures.
- Biomass Masters: Work onsite (housing provided) during critical shifts of operational stages for crops, with oversight responsibility for the hemp-specific health and welfare of growth and yield, from pre-grow cycles to transplanting.
- Flower Cultivation: Work onsite (housing provided) during critical shifts of operational stages for indoor crop cycles, working in co-leadership with the professional production horticulture management and teams.
- Expert knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options, especially organic.
- Understand and abide by compliance with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- Develop procedures for employees and implement training schedules for production.
Job Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- B.S. required, and M.Sc. or Ph.D. preferred in Botany, Biology, Genetics, Horticulture or Agriculture Management Start-up experience & leadership skills.
- At least 3 years of commercial grow experience.
- Knowledge of large-scale outdoor commercial plant cultivation (500+ acre crops, but larger-scale preferred) including nutrient requirements, mediums, light requirements, temperature control, airflow, etc.
- Knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options.
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for large scale acreage and campus operations.
- Advanced knowledge of hemp plant and genetics.
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Have no felony convictions.
- Participate in an extensive background check.
- Willing to relocate and can start immediately.
- Based On Experience.
How To Apply:
- Please submit a resume and a small paragraph telling us why you are the perfect candidate for the following marijuana job cannabis career: Hemp Master of Biomass Cultivation and Greenhouse Flower Production in Cameron Park California.