Office Assistant for Cannabis Business in Temple City California
ATTENTION: WE ARE HIRING! Are you searching for employment today? Do you need work now? Do you want to get hired as a Office Assistant for Cannabis Business in Temple City California? Congratulations, your 420 job search is finally over! How do you submit your Resume and Application to this job opening and career opportunity? On this user-friendly and free website Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers™, you can quickly submit your Resume and Application to this job listing and other job postings from many reputable employers in the booming Marijuana, Cannabis, Hemp, and CBD industries. It is really that easy. Get started today by clicking the [Submit Resume] or [Send Application] button now!
420 Job & Career Description: Office Assistant for Cannabis Business in Temple City California
Are you looking for a new job as an office assistant for a cannabis business? We are a company in the 420 industry that is seeking highly motivated office assistants and administrative assistants to join our team - ASAP! This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in one of the fastest growing industries in America.
What does it take to be an Office Assistant for Cannabis Business in Temple City California?
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As an Office Assistant, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support to the office staff and leadership team.
The Office Assistant is also responsible for supporting the organization by maintaining a professional attitude at all times to staff members, vendors, customers, and officials.
Assist with administrative tasks, assignments, and projects.
Answering phone lines and relaying information.
Filing all receipts, invoices, and other documents.
Organize and maintain digital files.
Data entry into spreadsheets and databases.
Typing and proofreading documents and emails.
Prepare and submit executives expense reports.
Receive, sort, and distribute daily deliveries and mail.
Manage and maintain daily calendars for leadership.
Facilitate in setting up and hosting conference calls.
Take meeting notes and summarize minutes.
Assist in scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
Make food orders and coordinate with catering service.
Keep the breakroom and supply closet stocked with supplies.
Provides guidance and assistance to guests and vendors.
Perform other office duties as assigned.
Job Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- No marijuana experience needed.
- Previous experience in administrative support is preferred.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Gmail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Extremely organized and outstanding attention to detail.
- Team player who works well with others.
- Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License.
- Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United States.
Job Physical Requirements:
- Able to type 50+ words a minute.
- Able to sit at a desk for 4-8 hours a day.
- Able to physically lift at least 30 lbs.
- Employee discounts.
- Health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance. (Insurance for Full-time employees only)
- Accrued Paid Time Off. (PTO for Full-time Employees only).
Job & Career Category:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characters protected by the law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.