As our Director of Cultivation, you will be responsible for the cultivation design input into our designs by working with our Architectural and Engineering teams. We are also responsible for many of our client’s operations, mostly in greenhouse and outdoor aspects. Extensive travel will be required in this role as our clients are located around the globe.
Hands on and practical in your approach, you will play an integral part in the day to day design operations and input into our Cannabis Academy.
This is an Executive Level position that requires you to be assertive, work autonomous and highly capable in managing, training and motivating your staff and ensuring compliance.
Your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Design of facilities
- Leading, training and motivating your team
- Design, set up, manage and operate grow resources and equipment
- Strong commitment to QA systems and OHS
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Actively promote a safe and productive company culture
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate must have at least 10 years experience in the management and development of intensive farming operations, previous legal cannabis cultivation experience will be highly valued.
To be considered for the role, it’s important you address the following criteria:
- Cannabis Horticultural experience – essential
- University studies in horticulture or equivalent – essential
- Driver’s licence – essential
- Experience in using and maintaining horticultural plant equipment
- Demonstrated skills and experience in leading, managing, training and motivating a team
- Police and routine drug checks are mandatory
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
A professional services provider committed to the production of high-quality products. With their established management practices and clear communication strategies, the company has a reputation for being a great employer and a quality producer and service provider across domestic and export markets.