Find a Marijuana Job. Start a Cannabis Career.
ATTENTION: WE ARE HIRING! Are you searching for employment today? Do you need work now? Do you want to get hired as a Sales Representative for Cannabis Company in Mansfield Ohio? Congratulations, your 420 job search is finally over! How do you submit your Resume and Application to this job opening and career opportunity? On this user-friendly and free website “Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers™”, you can quickly submit your Resume and Application to this job listing and other job postings from many reputable employers in the Ohio Marijuana, Cannabis, Hemp, and CBD industries. It is really that easy. Get started today by clicking the [Submit Resume] or [Send Application] button now!
420 Job & Career Description: Sales Representative for Cannabis Company in Mansfield Ohio
Are you looking for a new job as a sales representative at a cannabis company in the marijuana industry? Do you have a cannabis-do attitude? We are a cannabis and marijuana company that is seeking highly motivated sales representatives to join our team - ASAP!
We are looking for motivated and engaging individuals that are passionate about wellness and improving the lives of others. Successful candidates will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and generating sales of our Marijuana, Cannabis, and CBD products. Our CBD products only contain natural ingredients and the purest form of Cannabidiol. All of our CBD products contain 0% THC.
We will provide you with the extensive training and a supportive team to help you to succeed. We invite you to apply to this amazing opportunity to work with a collaborative, progressive, and driven team of professionals, to be a part of the growing Marijuana, Cannabis, and CBD market. High commissions on sales and residual sales.
What does it take to get an Sales Representative for Cannabis Company in Mansfield Ohio?Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become a fanatic about the industry.
- Responsible to promote and sell our market leading Marijuana, Cannabis, and CBD products.
- Responsible for the successful planning, development and execution of their sales strategy plan to achieve personal and company sales goals.
- Clearly communicate the value of our Marijuana, Cannabis, and CBD products.
- Prioritize initiatives based on our Sales Playbook.
- Development of an executable Account Manager Business Plan to establish and meet/exceed your sales goals.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Target, qualify and pursue leads in accordance with company’s strategy and techniques.
- Plan and perform social media marketing, sales calls, appointments, and site visits.
- Create opportunities through a high volume of contact calls to potential clients.
- Provide accurate log for all scheduled and completed meeting with potential and existing clients.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential client; explaining product, overcoming objectives.
- Provide excellence in customer service to manage and grow client accounts.
- Establish and maintain professional and ethical working relationships with all clients and company staff.
- Complete our training program which includes: learning about our multiple product lines and competitive pricing; education about the Marijuana, Cannabis, and CBD industry; use of our CRM software; and utilization of other communication tools/applications.
- Previous experience in the marijuana/cannabis industry (preferred but not required).
- High School Diploma or GED. (required)
- 1+ years sales experience preferred.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and outgoing.
- Previous experience with client management.
- Willing and receptive to training and personal development.
- Social Media Marketing Experience a plus.
- Successful track record selling in a competitive and growing market.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
- Able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License.
- Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United States.
Job & Career Category:
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.