Job: Budtender at Marijuana Dispensary in Lomita California
Job Position Title: Budtender at Marijuana Dispensary in Lomita California
Hiring Organization: Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers
Important: Read more about this job opening and career opportunity below. Get started with the recruitment and hiring process at the end of the job listing details section.
Job Listing Details
Do you want to get a new budtender job or further your existing budtending career in Lomita, CA?
We are now hiring budtenders that are searching for employment in Lomita California!
We are currently looking for job candidates like you who can work at one of the many marijuana budtender jobs in California.
We are actively hiring for the cannabis budtender job position at a cannabis retail store in Lomita.
Our online hiring platform has a budtender job opening and budtending career opportunity at a marijuana dispensary in Lomita, California.
Directly through our website, Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers, you can submit your Resume and Job Application to this job posting and other job listings in the Marijuana, Cannabis, Weed, Hemp, and CBD industry. We have made the resume submission and job application process as simple and easy as possible.
Are you ready to get a budtender job to continue working in cannabis or get a budtending job to start your 420 career in Lomita, CA!
- Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers on behalf of an anonymous employer
- Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers is a staffing and recruiting agency that is exclusively focused on the cannabis industry in the USA.
JOB POSITION TITLE:
- Budtender at Marijuana Dispensary in Lomita California.
- The job position title of the Budtender is also known as a: Bud Tender, Dispensary Technician, Cannabis Consultant, or Sales Associate).
JOB POSITION DESCRIPTION:
A budtender is a person who serves customers at an establishment where cannabis products are sold (such as a medical marijuana dispensary or recreational cannabis retail store).
The budtending team provides insight regarding product offerings and guides customers through a seamless purchasing process.
Budtender must have a positive personal and professional relationship with cannabis.
Budtender will be primarily responsible for sales and customer experience at the dispensary.
Budtenders must maintain a clean and safe retail store and stock room.
Budtender will promote a positive work environment that complies with established policies and procedures.
Budtenders must demonstrate and maintain a high level of product knowledge.
Budtender will be knowledgeable on cannabis-related health and wellness.
Budtenders must ensure that customers, clients, or patients are cared for in a way consistent with company standards.
Budtender will advise customers on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis.
Budtenders must fully listen and understand what a customer is saying.
Budtender will best advise the client and then draw on their knowledge of the available products, medicinal marijuana, and general industry knowledge.
Budtenders must be able to connect and build relationships with other employees and clientele.
Budtender will follow standard security protocols.
Budtenders must be able to verify the age on a customer’s photo ID.
Budtender will accurately use and maintain the Point Of Sale (POS) system and other in-store technology platforms.
Budtenders must properly follow cash handling and management procedures.
Budtender will properly stock the sales floor and product display cases.
Budtenders must accurately maintain product inventory counts.
Budtender will adapt to new technology and procedure changes.
Budtenders must understand applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations on the cannabis industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives, and company standard operating procedures.
WORK EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 21 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED credential.
- Previous budtender experience is preferred but not required.
- Previous work experience in the medical marijuana or recreational cannabis industry is a plus.
- Previous sales experience.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Organization skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Point-of-Sale (POS) software skills.
- Able to provide a federal, state, or local identification card with a photograph.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and REQUIREMENTS:
- You can talk and hear regularly.
- You can sit, stand, or walk for the entire shift.
- You can periodically bend, stoop, squat, and reach.
- You can physically lift at least 45 lbs.
- Dispensary Manager.
- Assistant Dispensary Manager.
- Full-time, Part-time.
- 6-hour to 8-hour work shifts.
- Availability: mornings, evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS and PERKS:
- Monthly bonuses.
- Employee discounts.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance is available for full-time employees.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) is available for full-time employees.
PAY WAGE or SALARY / UNIT:
- 28.00 / Hour
JOB LOCATION STATES:
JOB LOCATION CITIES:
- Budtender Job in Cannabis
- Customer Service Job in Cannabis
- Dispensary Job in Cannabis
- Fulfillment Job in Cannabis
- Retail Job in Cannabis
- Sales Representative Job in Cannabis
JOB EMPLOYMENT TYPES:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Budtender at Marijuana Dispensary in Lomita California
RECRUITMENT and HIRING PROCESS:
Direct Apply Now
Submit Your Resume and Job Application Today!
JOB BOARD TOOLS
Save a bookmark for this marijuana job and cannabis career:
Budtender at Marijuana Dispensary in Lomita California
Customize a job alert for marijuana jobs and cannabis careers like:
Budtender at Marijuana Dispensary in Lomita California