Job: Manager at Marijuana Dispensary in Bethany Oklahoma
Job Position Title: Manager at Marijuana Dispensary in Bethany Oklahoma
Hiring Organization: Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers
Important: Read more about this job opening and career opportunity below. Get started with the recruitment and hiring process at the end of the job listing details section.
Job Listing Details
Do you want to get a new dispensary manager job or further your existing dispensary managing career in Bethany OK?
We are now hiring cannabis dispensary managers that are searching for employment in Bethany Oklahoma!
We are currently looking for job candidates like you who can work at one of the many marijuana dispensary manager jobs in Oklahoma.
We are actively hiring for the dispensary manager job position at a cannabis dispensary in Bethany.
Our online hiring platform has a dispensary manager job opening and dispensary managing career opportunity at a marijuana dispensary in Bethany, Oklahoma.
Directly through our website, Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers, you can submit your resume and job application to this job posting and other job listings in the Marijuana, Cannabis, Weed, Hemp, and CBD industry. We have made the resume submission and job application process as simple and easy as possible.
Are you ready to get a dispensary manager job to continue working in cannabis or get a dispensary managing job to start your 420 career in Bethany, OK!
- Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers on behalf of an anonymous employer
- Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers is a staffing and recruiting agency that is exclusively focused on the cannabis industry in the USA.
JOB POSITION TITLE:
- Manager at Marijuana Dispensary in Bethany Oklahoma.
- The job position title of the Dispensary Manager is also known as a: Dispensary Supervisor, Retail Store Manager, Retail Store Supervisor.
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
As a Dispensary Manager, you will be responsible for managing the operations of a cannabis dispensary.
Dispensary Manager oversees the daily operation of the marijuana dispensary.
Dispensary Manager handles the needs of all customers and develops a professional team that is passionate about medical marijuana and recreational cannabis.
Dispensary Manager also works with the CEO to ensure the organization’s record keeping and compliance with local and state regulations.
Dispensary Manager priorities include the implementation of dispensary policies, oversight and management of quality product inventory and the hiring, development and supervision of marijuana dispensary staff.
Dispensary Manager is also responsible for overseeing marketing, promotions and the maintenance of reports as they pertain to the daily operations and financials of the marijuana dispensary.
Passionate about serving the local cannabis community.
Ensure the dispensary’s compliance with security, inventory and local and state regulations.
Manage and inspire internal staff to deliver the highest level of customer service.
Ensure the safety and satisfaction of every customer and employee.
Responsible for providing a high level of education and development for staff pertaining to medical cannabis strains, edibles, concentrates and consumption mechanisms.
Create budgets and forecast sales based on principles of retail business and experience.
Set sales, service, and profit goals and lead staff to exceed them.
Work closely with Inventory Manager to procure an adequate supply of quality products.
Fulfill staffing needs and coordinate scheduling.
Communicate with and coach staff on a regular basis to ensure the dispensary’s excellence in service and labor practices within the community.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents relating to dispensary performance, general business periodicals, professional journals, safety, security and technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Develop operations plans and implement and manage dispensary policies and procedures.
Document financial, Inventory and customer trends; maintain sales and purchasing reports
Manage and maintain dispensary sales and inventory management software.
Able to work efficiently and accurately.
Flexible, collaborative, and team-oriented person.
Looking to hire someone that is able to accomplish new tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
- Previous dispensary manager and dispensary managing experience is preferred but not required.
- Previous customer service and retail store management experience is preferred but not required.
- Previous work experience in a high-volume retail setting is preferred but not required.
- Previous work experience in the medical marijuana or recreational cannabis industry is a plus.
- Customer communication skills.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Bookkeeping, accounting, and math skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Performance management skills.
- Time management skills.
- Communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Organization skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- High School diploma or GED credential.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Able to provide a federal, state, or local identification card with a photograph.
- Seeking job candidates with a great attitude and who are excellent team players.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and REQUIREMENTS:
- You can stand on ladders up to 6 feet in height.
- You can talk and hear regularly.
- You can sit, stand, or walk for the entire shift.
- You can periodically bend, stoop, squat, and reach.
- You can physically lift at least 45 lbs.
- Chief Executive Officer.
- Dispensary Owners.
- 8-hour work shifts.
- Availability: mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
BENEFITS and PERKS:
- Monthly bonuses.
- Employee discounts.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance is available for full-time employees.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) is available for full-time employees.
PAY WAGE or SALARY / UNIT:
- 28.00 / Hour
JOB LOCATION STATES:
JOB LOCATION CITIES:
- Administrative Job in Cannabis
- Dispensary Job in Cannabis
- Human Resources Job in Cannabis
- Manager Job in Cannabis
- Operations Job in Cannabis
- Retail Job in Cannabis
- Supervisor Job in Cannabis
JOB EMPLOYMENT TYPES:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Manager at Marijuana Dispensary in Bethany Oklahoma
RECRUITMENT and HIRING PROCESS:
Direct Apply Now
Submit Your Resume and Job Application Today!
JOB BOARD TOOLS
Save a bookmark for this marijuana job and cannabis career:
Manager at Marijuana Dispensary in Bethany Oklahoma
Customize a job alert for marijuana jobs and cannabis careers like:
Manager at Marijuana Dispensary in Bethany Oklahoma