Job: Sales Representative for Cannabis Company in Jericho Vermont
Job Position Title: Sales Representative for Cannabis Company in Jericho Vermont
Hiring Organization: Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers
Important: Read more about this job opening and career opportunity below. Get started with the recruitment and hiring process at the end of the job listing details section.
Job Listing Details
Do you want to get a new sales representative job or further your existing selling career in Jericho VT?
We are now hiring cannabis sales representatives that are searching for employment in Jericho Vermont!
We are currently looking for job candidates like you who can work at one of the many marijuana sales representative jobs in Vermont.
We are actively hiring for the sales representative job position at a cannabis company in Jericho.
Our online hiring platform has a sales representative job opening and selling career opportunity at a marijuana company in Jericho, Vermont.
Directly through our website, Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers, you can submit your resume and job application to this job posting and other job listings in the Marijuana, Cannabis, Weed, Hemp, and CBD industry. We have made the resume submission and job application process as simple and easy as possible.
Are you ready to get a sales representative job to continue working in cannabis or get a selling job to start your 420 career in Jericho, VT!
- Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers on behalf of an anonymous employer
- Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers is a staffing and recruiting agency that is exclusively focused on the cannabis industry in the USA.
JOB POSITION TITLE:
- Sales Representative for Cannabis Company in Jericho Vermont.
- The job position title of the Sales Representative is also known as a: Account Executive, Account Manager, Client Manager, Sales Associate, or Telesales
RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES:
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible to promoting and selling a range of market-leading THC and CBD products for a cannabis company.
Sales Representative will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and generating sales of our THC and CBD products.
Responsible for the successful planning, development and execution of their sales strategy plan to achieve personal and company sales goals.
We will provide you with the extensive training and a supportive team to help you to succeed.
Complete our training program which includes: learning about our multiple product lines and competitive pricing; education about the cannabis and hemp industry; use of our CRM databse software; and utilization of other communication tools and software applications.
Prioritize initiatives based on our Sales Playbook.
Develop an action plan to establish, meet, and exceed your sales goals.
Identify new business opportunities.
Target, qualify and pursue leads in accordance with company’s strategy and techniques.
Plan and perform sales calls, appointments, and site visits.
Clearly communicate the value of our THC and CBD products.
Create opportunities through a high-volume of contact calls to potential clients.
Provide accurate log for all scheduled and completed meeting with potential and existing clients.
Closes sales by building rapport with potential client; explaining product, overcoming objectives.
Provide excellent customer service to manage and grow client accounts.
Establish and maintain professional and ethical working relationships with all clients and company staff.
Motivated and engaging individuals that are passionate about wellness and improving the lives of others.
Looking to hire someone that is able to accomplish new tasks as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
- Previous sales and selling experience is preferred but not required.
- Previous account executive, account manager, client manager, sales associate, or telesales experience is preferred but not required.
- Previous work experience in a high-volume sales setting is preferred but not required.
- Previous work experience in the medical marijuana or recreational cannabis industry is a plus.
- Customer communication skills.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Time management skills.
- Communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Organization skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- High School diploma or GED credential.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Able to provide a federal, state, or local identification card with a photograph.
- Seeking job candidates with a great attitude and who are excellent team players.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and REQUIREMENTS:
- You can talk and hear regularly.
- You can sit, stand, or walk for the entire shift.
- You can periodically bend, stoop, squat, and reach.
- You can physically lift at least 45 lbs.
- Senior Sales Representative.
- Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Employment Types: Commission, Full-time, Part-time.
- Work Shifts: 6-hour, 8-hour.
- Availability: mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
BENEFITS and PERKS:
- Commissions on new sales and residual sales.
- Monthly bonuses.
- Employee discounts.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance is available for full-time employees.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) is available for full-time employees.
PAY WAGE or SALARY / UNIT:
- 28.00 / Hour
JOB LOCATION STATES:
JOB LOCATION CITIES:
- Account Manager Job in Cannabis
- Representative Job in Cannabis
- Sales Representative Job in Cannabis
- Social Media Job in Cannabis
- Telesales Job in Cannabis
JOB EMPLOYMENT TYPES:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Sales Representative for Cannabis Company in Jericho Vermont
RECRUITMENT and HIRING PROCESS:
Direct Apply Now
Submit Your Resume and Job Application Today!
JOB BOARD TOOLS
Save a bookmark for this marijuana job and cannabis career:
Sales Representative for Cannabis Company in Jericho Vermont
Customize a job alert for marijuana jobs and cannabis careers like:
Sales Representative for Cannabis Company in Jericho Vermont