Cannabis Employment Professionals
Human Resources Manager for Recreational Cannabis Dispensary Chain in Portland Oregon
- Human Resources Manager – Talent Acquisition Manager – SHRM Certified Professional
- The HR Manager will oversee the Team Scheduling, HR, Training, and Hiring.
- This person will ensure all departments are fully staffed and that people processes are developed, implemented, and continuously improved in order to attract, retain and develop the best and brightest talent.
- Manage, and continuously engage a staff of HR professionals.
- Hire to necessary staffing levels across the organization sufficient to handle new stores and growing teams.
- Support the teams who handle the hiring and training of employees.
- Work with Scheduling and Training to ensure stores are correctly staffed.
- Streamline onboarding processes.
- Update and distribute employee handbook.
- Implement the HRIS system to allow employees to update their own info.
- Be available for employee disputes or problems at work and follow through with these to an outcome.
- Real-time updates on all rules and regulations.
- 5-8 years HR experience across all HR functions.
- SHRM Certified preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of OLCC Regulations is a plus.
- Very familiar with Oregon law and BOLI regulation.
- Experience setting HR strategy for a multi-store retail business or restaurant chain and managing an HR team.
- HRIS Systems.
- Strong training skills—ability to explain complicated subjects in simple to understand terms in both live training and written training documents.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- USA, Oregon
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- $80,000 - $90,000 / Year
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Human Resources Manager for Recreational Cannabis Dispensary Chain in Portland Oregon
- Cannabis Employment Professionals™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
Cannabis Employment Professionals is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.
Question: How do I apply for the "Human Resources Manager for Recreational Cannabis Dispensary Chain in Portland Oregon" job posting on this website?
Answer: You can apply for this job listing by either: 1) clicking the green-colored "Submit Resume" button below; or 2) if you have already submitted a Resume then click the green-colored "Send Application" button below.