Website Double Barrel
Territory Account Manager for Vaporizer Company in Chicago Illinois
Are you looking to break into the booming marijuana and cannabis industry as an Account Manager for Vaporizer Company in Chicago Illinois?
- Double Barrell.
- We’re looking for a Territory Account Manager in Chicago Illinois to join our growing team of people passionate about creating a world-class brand experience.
- This position will be responsible for handling the relationships with our accounts in the Illinois marketplace.
- Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager you’ll contribute to the overall development of Double Barrel within the Illinois market for existing and new accounts as we execute a rapid expansion plan.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Weekly visits to our book of accounts focusing on “sell in”, “sell through”, and expanding the brand awareness within the territory and brand footprint in each account.
- Provides bi-weekly reports of account sales data, visual merchandising status, etc…
- Develops, presents, and negotiates the recommended company offerings with accounts ensuring standards of brand and profitability are achieved.
- Ensures merchandising standards are executed flawlessly. Confirms Double Barrel is in the best space and location in all accounts. Ensures vision and standards across the assigned market are supported.
- Serve as a liaison with accounts regarding new offerings and product launches.
- Act as the ultimate point of escalation for resolution of all account issues.
- Utilize data-driven decision making to identify up-sell opportunities and improve the performance of our sales efforts.
- Conducts strategic business reviews. Manages account retention and growth. Effectively communicates and develops business plans with accounts and customers. Partners closely with marketing to ensure brand strategies are executed.
- Pays attention to industry trends and creates plans to keep Double Barrel the #1 priority brand in wholesale accounts.
- Communicates training and education needs for Double Barrel field teams as well as wholesale account employees to ensure Double Barrel stays ahead of the competition and our employees and wholesale partners are well educated and trained.
- Collaborate with the Regional Sales Manager to maximize brand and revenue opportunities.
- Oversee and manage strategic regional growth plans through sampling activities, educational training, and other engaging activations that align with national and regional retail strategies.
- Supervise and lead a team through the concept, planning, and execution of brand campaign parties, store openings, regional events, partnerships, retail activations, and consumer brand experiences.
- Forecast sales figures and inventory requirements for each location.
- The passion to be an expert in Double Barrel products and the cannabis field.
- 1-2 years experience in B2C or B2B sales with a demonstrable track record of meeting monthly/quarterly quotas.
- Hustler attitude: you are determined to close sales and exceed your targets.
- Ability to strategically think and analyze the needs of clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Passion and deep understanding of customer support (training will be provided).
- Reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Excel.
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner.
- Ability to work independently with changing priorities and quick timelines.
- Illinois Sales Representative for Cannabis Company.
- $50,000-80,000 / Year
How To Apply For This Job:
- Submit your resume/job application through this website.