Find a Marijuana Job. Start a Cannabis Career.
ATTENTION: WE ARE HIRING! Are you searching for employment today? Do you need work now? Do you want to get hired as a Intern at Cannabis Company in Altus Oklahoma? Congratulations, your 420 job search is finally over! How do you submit your Resume and Application to this job opening and career opportunity? On this user-friendly and free website “Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers™”, you can quickly submit your Resume and Application to this job listing and other job postings from many reputable employers in the Oklahoma Marijuana, Cannabis, Hemp, and CBD industries. It is really that easy. Get started today by clicking the [Submit Resume] or [Send Application] button now!
420 Job & Career Description: Intern at Cannabis Company in Altus Oklahoma
Are you looking for an internship at a cannabis company in the marijuana industry? Do you have a cannabis-do attitude? We are a cannabis and marijuana company that is seeking highly motivated interns and volunteers to join our team - ASAP!
What does it take to get an Intern at Cannabis Company in Altus Oklahoma?Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the intern tasks at a marijuana and cannabis company.
- Previous experience in the marijuana/cannabis industry (preferred but not required).
- High School Diploma or GED. (required)
- Able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
- Able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License.
- Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United States.
Job & Career Category:
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.