Operations Manager for Cannabis Company in Denver Colorado
LeafRunr is seeking an Operations Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll be reaching out to owners and managers of dispensaries to engage them on how LeafRunr can help them reach more customers, lower their inventory costs, and increase their revenues. LeafRunr is a digital platform to help modern dispensaries succeed with the most intuitive, reliable, and scalable online product management system.
- Assist with developing a marketing strategy and lead the sales process in locating dispensaries for store setup (inventory integration) into LeafRunr’s website.
- Conduct training and setup materials for dispensary owners/managers to implement their store(s) products to the consuming public. Assist with compliance through Metrc, our preferred regulatory system.
- Manage and train sales teams in other markets as LeafRunr expands.
- Strengthen customer relationship management (CRM) standards.
- Work with the Chief Technology Officer to connect new dispensaries and their products, troubleshoot payment integration issues, assist with customer-related issues.
- 2+ years of experience as a dispensary manager or supervisor
- Strong understanding of compliance issues.
- Familiarity with Metrc (preferred).
- 3+ years of sales experience (preferred).
- A great attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- USA, Colorado
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- $60,000 - $70,000
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Operations Manager for Cannabis Company in Denver Colorado
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
LeafRunr is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.
Question: How do I apply for the "Operations Manager for Cannabis Company in Denver Colorado" job posting on this website?
Answer: You can apply for this job listing by either: 1) clicking the green-colored "Submit Resume" button below; or 2) if you have already submitted a Resume then click the green-colored "Send Application" button below.